Thursday, July 27, 2006

Beginnings...

First post on my newly created Blog. I will try to update this semi-regularly. I don't exactly know what I'm going to be talking about in here but we shall find out as time goes on.

This is an awsome picture...Insane!

4 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

HI!!! :-D hehehe i shall be sure and put you on my list. post again soon!

Stephi

p.s~feel free to talk about whateva u want...like i do. lol ;)

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

hi! i forgot to mention: I'M THE FIRST COMMENTER! *nah nah nah nah nah*

Steph

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

hahaha...awsome achievement, huh? =) Well you are indeed the first commenter! But I don't have a prize to give you =(

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

awwwwww, no prize? that stinks! oh well...i still have the satisfaction i suppose. nice pic btw...:-P

steph

 

Post a Comment

<< Home