Saturday, July 29, 2006

New look for my desktop!


My new desktop! I think it looks pretty sweet. Its a mix if Mac OSx and Windows XP. Well sicne the only thing that OSx has thats worth anything is their nice graphics, just bring that to Windows XP and your set to go. I even have some nice little widgets that tell me my system performance and weather.

4 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

it looks very nice, jonathan. ;) i like the weather thing. that's sweet.

steph

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger katherine said...

nice blog, jonathan!

I'm stephanie's friend by the way.

Katherine

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger Jonathan said...

hey! thanks! Yeah I think it looks cool too =P and hello Katherine nice to meet you! I shall comment on your blog soon =)

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

yay! hi, katherine! :D hehehe oh, did u notice that jonathan figured out how to put the links to other blogs on my page for me? huh, huh? i'm very happy. :D lol

Steph

 

Post a Comment

<< Home