fall semester is almost over!
YAY!!! I'm so glad this semester is almost over! I REALLY need a break, all these classes and labs are making me tired and somewhat stressed. Not because I'm doing bad in them , in fact I'm making As in all my classes including Electromagnetism =) But I'm just tired and i want to sleep in and just relax for a month(which is how long my break is). Well my finals are in the week right after thanksgiving so I'll probably be studying or at least trying to study in the next couple of weeks. Only class that has me kind of worried is Digital Systems, but I think if i just review my sequential logic and circuits well I'll be fine =)
Well since this semester is almost over I also figured out what classes I'm taking next semester as well. I'll be taking Applied Linear Algebra, Electrical Network Analysis, Probability and Statistics, Advanced Engineering Math, Engineering Ethics and the ENA Lab. Doesn't that sound like tons of fun???? Yes and No, in one hand I'm excited that I'm finally getting to take the real engineering classes but in the other hand is gonna get harder and harder but hey I like a challenge. At least I won't be alone in any of my classes since I found out that Amber one of my good friends from school is taking the same exact classes at the same exact times with the same professors! So I thought that was kinda cool. I also declared my 2nd major. Now I'm a double major in Telecommunications Engineering and Electrical Engineering. I know I'm suicidal, all engineering students are, but like I read somewhere else engineers work REALLY hard to they can be lazy. Which makes sense since we work a LOT just so we can get a machine to do something for us.
Anyways , I'm done rambling for today. Oh one thing I forgot to say..I so got Batman 1 & 2 for like 15 bucks the other day =) at Sam's Club so if any of you are Batman fans thats the place to get the DVDs. Ok now I'm REALLY done rambling.
Have a good day everyone!
P.S. Seems to me like my reader base has been increasing...thats kinda cool =)


7 Comments:
LOL! wow, lots of classes! but i know all about that cuz i got a LOOOOOOOOOOOT of friends in college. it sounds like your really smart. i'll pray for you.
yeah..is not THAT many classes just 16 hours..but from what I've been hearing not the easiest ones. I wouldn't say I'm THAT smart, I just like math and science. Anyways, thanks! =)
hey! i think your really smart. and sorry if you thought all that stuff we were talking about was freaky, i guess you don't believe in the gifts right? i'll not tuch that sub then. sorry! i forget sometimes.
Anywho. sorry i wasn't there when you came back! i was reading! yay! =P lol!
I didn't think it was freaky. Who said i didn't believe in gifts? =P anyways, I think your really nice and pretty cool. Thanks for all the comments =)
coolness! so ya DO believe in the gifts??? THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks! your nice too! lol! =D
*cough* scratch the obove comment =P
i mean about you believeing in the gifts! i still think your nice. =D
Post a Comment
<< Home