Done with School!!!
Well I am done with school! Finished last Friday...yep thats right now I have a 5 week Christmas break :-) My grades were pretty good all were either A or A+ except for Differential Equations in which I got a B+ because of the dumb final the professor decided to kill us with the final it was insanely hard. So my GPA for the semester was 3.835 and my overall GPA went up to 3.795 which is pretty good so close to the 3.8 i wanted but ah well.
So now I'm just here enjoying my free time. Today I have the BSM (Baptist Student Ministry) Christmas Party and Jon's house, so I'm hoping thats going to be fun. This weekend is our church's Christmas party for people over 18 they usually have awesome food there so I'm excited.
Another thing that happened between my last post and this was that i got an XBOX 360 :-) I must say its pretty cool, still doesn't beat a PC in terms of power in gaming but is still pretty decent. I got 6 games for it soon to be 7 since I just ordered Gears of War Collectors edition from Amazon.com. But the other games I have are NBA 2k6, Gun, Ridge Racer 6, Chromehounds, Perfect Dark Zero, Fifa 06.
Well this has been a pretty random post talking about a lot of different things but what can you do. lol I hope all of you have an aw some Christmas!
Merry Christmas,
Jonathan


9 Comments:
YAY! i already know most of that, but still coolness! fun stuff right!?!?!?! LOL!! ;D and you know what i have to say about your grades so, YAAAAAAAAAAAAH ;D
You.Got.An.Xbox360?!?
*sighs*
I want one? Is it REALLY better than the original xbox?
(Please tell me you've played Halo, and halo2)
yes i got a 360 and yes it is a LOT better than the original...still doesn't beat my PC but it beats the the original xbox by a LOT..and of course I've played halo and halo 2...you can't own an xbox without owning those 2 games :-P
EH! never played halo, but (as you BOTH know) SPLINTER-CELL RUUULLLEESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =P
sorry.......i'm lost...i've never touched an x-box in my life!
I guess I'm still in the dark ages.
:P
aw poooor em, lol! =D
update????? :P
meh...maybe =P
HEY! you stole my =!!! HEHEHEHHEHEEEEE! =P =P =P
Post a Comment
<< Home