First Week of School and stuff....
Well this week I started my 3rd semester in college :-) So far I've liked all my classes and professors. I think I already said what I'm taking this semester in a post before but it doesn't hurt to say it again :-p
This semester I'm taking: Advanced Engineering Math, Electrical Network Analysis, Applied Linear Algebra, Probability and Statistics and "Political Values and Business Ethics". The one that I think will be the hardest is the very last one, the ethics class, since I suck at those kind of classes but the professor seems cool, it will basically be a discussion class with him lecturing as we discuss things.
This semester I really realized that UTD is a pretty small school. I mean in all my classes there is at least 3 people from my other classes. Also me and my friend Amber have all of our classes except one together, we just laugh and think that is pretty funny.
Well onto another subject. This weekend I'm going to Houston, TX with my friend Jason and his fiancee Joy :-) Hopefully it will be fun and I can have a good time. We leave Friday night and come back on Monday night. Which is cool because I don't have any class on Monday! yay for MLK day! Also another thing, as soon as I get back the day afterwards The Burning Crusade gets released!! The expansion for World of Warcraft! I've had it pre-ordered since early in November lol I'm really excited we get 10 more levels, and a whole ton of brand new content to explore...Its gonna be awesome.
Anyways, this is pretty much whats up with me this week, I hope everyone that reads my blog has an awesome weekend :-) And for those who wanted me to update, your wishes have been granted...enjoy hehehe


14 Comments:
thank you kindly my kind fellow. i like the update. you know what i have to say about WoW. AND, what i have to say about your school, HAVE FUN ON THE TRIP!!!!! :D
hey jonathan! haven't been on here in awhile so i just thought I'd say hello! did you have a nice Christmas/new years?
Katherine
hey Katherine :-) nice to have you back! Yes I did have a good Christmas and New Years! How about you??
WOW...i'm glad i don't hafta take HALF of what you're taking....lol. but i'm guessing you like it so you don't too much. i only have 4 music classes, band, choir, and computer science. and since my dad's a computer geek, and can just call 'em and say "Daddy? i need help...." :p hahaha i have it pretty easy compared to you though. lol ;) jk, i like giving you hard time.
Stephi
sorry...i just noticed a couple errors in my last post. i can't type today. i meant to say: "but i'm guessing you like it so you don't MIND too much." and: "since my dad's a comp geek >I< can just call him up and say..." i think that's it. sorry, y'all! apparently i have SBFS today. that's Slow Brain Functioning Syndrome for those who are not familiar with the term. O:-)
Steph
hahaha Stephanie you crack me up :-) its strange...we don't talk much but when we do you always make me laugh :-p
yeah mine was nice too, thank you for asking. ;)
hey Beth gave me your url last night. so i decided to check it out.
hey my good knight. hows it going bro? dude, your like, not even on.....
update?
i will update soon...i've been really busy but i'll think of something to write :-p
hey! i haven't been on my blogger for awhile, so i'm trying to get updated on everything that's happened. lol at least your blog was easy to catch up on. :p i mean that in the most loving way, of course, Jonathan. :D and i know what you mean...it's like i don't talk as much in person as i do on the internet. it's kinda weird. lol but when we do talk, you always crack me up too. ;)
HI! hey your pretty famous too lol
*cough* show a pic of your room!! *cough*
Post a Comment
<< Home