Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Pictures of Random Stuff

Well as I promised I would. I took pictures of how my room looks among other things. Hope y'all enjoy.

This is a picture of what my room looks like at the moment.
I share the room with my brother David. My bed is the one
right next to the window and my desk is the one right in front
of the window.


This is my desk where I spend most of my time at my house.

This is my awesome keyboard :-p All the keys light up red, blue or purple
At the time I took the picture I had it set on red.

This is my Razer Diamondback mouse. It is an official gaming mouse and it rocks.
Plus it lights up red as well.

This is Darth Tater, I have a whole collection of Star Wars Mr. Potatoe Head and this is one of them.

This is my Telecommunications Engineering degree flow chart.
As you can see i have more than half already done :-D

This is my computer! As you can see I love things that light up so my computer lights up as well :-p

This is my poster signed by Kendall Cross.
He won the Olympic Gold Medal in the 1996 Olympics in Wrestling.

This is our TV room where I watch TV, movies and play my Xbox 360.

Lastly, this is my car a 2005 Volkswagen Jetta 2.5.
I love my car I think it rocks

Well thats it everyone, pictures of my room, my computer, stuff in my desk, my TV room and my car. I'm thankful for everything I have and I thank God for it everyday.

10 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesomeness! the potato head is so funny!!!!!!!! and wow dude you have like, the sweetest car. ok, mustangs might be better, but hey, we can't all have a stang

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

mustang??? thats a ford!...Ford is like a cuss word here in Texas. Corvette Z06 all the way!

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MUSTANG! oh yah! gotta luv um

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger katherine said...

cool pictures!!! ok, REALLY cool pictures... :) haha...

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

thanks!!!..and i don't think i've met you pure aire

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger katherine said...

oh sorry, jonathan!!! it's me, katherine. i got a new blog! :)

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

oh ok! :-p

 
At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! i also think the potato head is funny! yeah fords r not cool here but i have to admit i kinda like the stangs too...but not my first choise, cool pics!

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

awesome pics, jonathan! sorry i haven't been on blogspot in so long. :( LOL i love your potato head. that's sweeeeet. and the light-up keyboard, mouse, and computer ROCK!!! i love light up things too. hehehe

 
At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home