New Post!
I hope y'all enjoyed my last post with pictures of some of the stuff I got :-D. Well since then some cool stuff has happened and I thought that I would share it with my awesome readers.
Well to start off I would like to say that last week was my friend Jason's wedding. On thursday i went to the wedding rehearsal because I was an usher at the wedding, I got to escort all the women and sit them before the ceremony and I got to escort Joy's mom (Joy being Jason's wife :-p) to her seat once the ceremony started. The wedding rehearsal was fun had a good time. After that it was Jason's bachelor party that night, we went to Fox and Hounds Pub, played pool, hung out, chatted it was pretty fun. I realized just how much I suck at pool. Seriously, I would aim at a ball and hit a completely different ball or scratch :-p Anyways, after Fox and Hounds we went to some gaming place and played some computer games. I ended up getting home at like 3am ():-). On Friday I had to go to my Electrical Network Analysis Lab, which I had to reschedule since i needed to go to the wedding rehearsal. The lab was really boring so I won't bother talking about it, plus is not like anyone who reads this will understand any of the stuff we did in there. So back to wedding talk, Friday night was the wedding, and I must say that it was one of the prettiest weddings I've seen. It was hilarious because Jason looked like some lil 5 year old boy with the gigantic grin hec had on his face throughout the whole ceremony.
Well after the wedding the reception came along. There was food, dancing, drinks, you know the usual. The best man some groomsmen gave speeches. Mi little sister made dance with her even though I didn't really want to since I suck at dancing even more so than pool if thats possible :-p So the time came for Jason to toss the Garter, you know that thing that they put on the Bride's leg and whoever catches it is supposed to be the next one to get married. Well as it turns out I ended up catching the thing :-p So I guess that means I'm supposed to be the next one to get married although I really doubt that I will.
So after that fun weekend, I had to once again go back to school and do school work. Well i got 2 tests back that week, and I thought I had done bad in both. But as it turned out I actually did quite well in both test so that made me happy :-D
So that kind of sums up what has been going on. I only have 10 more days left of school and i shall be FREE for 3 whole months for summer vacation *smiles*
Until next time fellas and gals!
Jonathan


14 Comments:
ok, i'm not a fella, and i know like all dat already, almost.
well he said gals to lol and anyways yeah that was a really pretty wedding and it was sweet you danced with your sis My big bro danced with me but i would not say he sucked lol. Oh and i had for got you cought that hahaha
he fixed it just for me. jk lol! it did just say fellas b4 though. and i was teasing him so bad about that. wasn't i jonath.
yeah :-p
i love weddings!! oh and guess what! we are coming to texas again this summer!! :) i am so excited. :)
cool!!! That means I can finally get to officially meet you :-D
Cool is Emily comming too? you all will have to come over!
*looks down at hands* *glances up, then quickly back down*
WHAT? does that mean?
means...... i wanna come to TX tooooo! when emy and katie do so i can see them as well.
yes emily is coming and so is my mom, abby, and erin. so basically everyone except my dad. and i'm not positive when yet. probably sometime in early june. :) i can't wait to see everyone again! :) even though it was only last june when we last came, i still didn't get to spend much time with some of ya'll because we were at camp most of the time! i'll let you guys know when i get the dates. :)
ok good! my mom said you all need to come over for dinner!
awwwww! i'm really sad i missed the wedding. i really wanted to go. :( oh, well. it sounds like it was really nice, Jonathan. ROFL...you caught the garder, huh? :p well, you better get rolling if you're getting married next!!! lol ;) oh, and don't worry...i suck at pool too. Andrea woops my butt every time. it sux. lol
i updated!!! are you happy?? of course, i haven't updated in so long that it's a book...:p hope you have plenty of time on your hands. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home