Thursday, May 03, 2007

freeeeeedddddooooommmmmm!


well as you can see from my title i'm free! Yeap I am done with school for this semester. Now I can relax and enjoy my summer. At least until I can find a summer job. I'm applying at various internships hopefully I can get something :-) So anyways, I finished this semester and I did better than I thought grade wise. I made 4 A and 2 A- so I ended with my cummulative GPA being 3.817 which is pretty good so I'm happy with it.


So this last night I built my new computer! It rocks! Its so fast, it plays all the games that I want at the highest settings smooth as silk its awsome. After I finsihed building it, I was proud :-D Yes I know i'm a really big nerd, but all of you know that already so is not a problem. I will take pictures of my new computer sometime soon and post them so y'all can see it. But for now I'll post a picture of my dekstop with Flip3D on a feature on Windows Vista that I think is pretty neat.

There it is! Pretty neat,huh?? Yeah I thoght so

So this weekend is the shootout. Y'all are probably wondering "what the heck is the shootout?" *scratches head* Well let me answer it for y'all :-D Its something our church does once or twice a year at the land of one of our deacons. We go out there, go camping friday night, eat together and hane fun. Then on saturday we go shooting, all the men from the church bring their guns and stuff and we target practice, have competitions, we eat and just have a good time. hehe you can tell that I live in Texas, huh? I think its cool and loads of fun.

Well I think thats it for today! Have a good one everyone! Till next time!

-Jonathan-

3 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. i love shooting, so much fun! *taps fingers* waiting.......

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger katherine said...

awesome! i bet you're so glad to be done with school. wish i could be done. :(

 
At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah thats awesome so how was it??? i did not go because well it was hot and i wanted to spend time with my sister in law but oh yes i did miss going and shooting guns IT really is fun! and one time i got to shoot a ak 47 IT WAS AWESOME but kinda hurt anyways glad ya got to go even though i know it was no fun with out me there"}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home