i'm very happy and honored to announce
Like the title of this posts says. I have something to announce to everyone who reads my blog, something that makes me very happy. It is something that I think God every second for. This has been in the "works" per say for quite a few months. But just recently has it materialized into something official :-D Well enough of an introduction, hehe. I want all of you to know that I'm very pleased to announce Stephanie Hammond as my girlfriend. With our parents blessings and everything, we are now "courting" as it is said.
And this is for you Steph, I want to say publicly that I am honored and proud to be your boyfriend and to be in a relationship with you! I still can't believe how much God has blessed me :-D Your a wonderful person with an amazing character and personality, and also a great Christian and I promise to do my best to treat you the way you deserve and more. I look forward to sharing this experience in my life with you and I pray that everything will work according to God's plan. I deeply care about you!! I love you!!
-Jonathan


5 Comments:
Awwwwww, thanks Jonathan. :) I'm very happy and honored too. I think you're a great person and look forward to sharing this with you as well. God is indeed good, and I pray that He will continue to bless our relationship. :) love you too! :D
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! *wipes non existent tears from eyes* HOW SWEET!! Ya'll already have my congrats, so.... yah, i'm out! :P
*runs away* help!! romanc! AAAAAAAAHHHHHH! JK JK! lol!!
awww jonathan that was very sweet! congrats again....And i pray God will continue to bless y'all
awwwww!! wow i'm the fourth person in a row to start off a comment that way!! but i can't help it. very exciting! God bless you guys!! I'm so happy for ya'll.
i'm at my grandparent's house right now actually. very tired and ready for bed. see you guys in the morning!
up date
Post a Comment
<< Home